Saturday 31 December 2011

2011 Summary

When I look back on 2011 I don't consider it to be the best year, however when I really think about it I realize I have actually achieved quite a lot. 

I have a job in the industry I want to work in. I set up this blog Feeling Vague in May, Just recently I bought my own flat, I visited London, Amsterdam, Abersoch and the Lake District all places I've been before but all places I love, I went to two outdoor festivals in the summer for the first time ever, I've dyed my hair several different colours, and I think through personal motivation my creativity has grown more than I realize. 

I'm not sure whether these stats are circumstantial or whether they are genuinely posts people enjoyed reading the most but these are my Top 5 Blog Posts based on hits (excluding traffic from google).






There is already a lot of exciting things to look forward to in 2012, It's my birthday in 3 weeks time which generally means I get to eat a lot of Italian food, more good times in the new flat to come and plenty of things to look forward to throughout the year. 



Hope everyone has an amazing night tonight and celebrates the beginning of the new year in style.


3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year dolly dagger! I've enjoyed each and every one of your posts (stalker much?)
    Hope 2012 is good to you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie I very much appreciate that comment. I've loved reading your blog too. Hope you have a wonderful new years. Xx

    ReplyDelete

UA-48791531-1