Friday 8 March 2013

A Week Summary


What I'm listening to- Casually Here- Settle

What I'm wearing- This week I've been wearing some of my old clothes to remind myself that the statement "I have nothing to wear" is not true.

What I'm thinking- I want to be less materialistic- It's really important to me to save money this year to spend on travelling and holidays. Experiences are more valuable than clothing and rugs. I just need to find more thrifty ways of expanding my wardrobe instead of being so lazy and buying from the high street.

What I want- This American Apparel check skater skirt- I have seen a girl where I work wearing this and wanted it for ages and I finally found out wear it was from.

Highlight of the week- Spending time with friends new and old.

What I'm looking forward to- Modelling in the fashion show at TG Manchester in three weeks time and ordering my outfit for the event.

What I'm craving- This Chicken Rollatini

What I've been designing- Varsity, Varsity, and Varsity It's actually even starting to grow on me.

What I'm reading- The high heeled guide to enlightenment- I haven't started reading it yet but it's been on my list for a while and I'm really looking forward to starting it.

I can't get enough of- Ginger stem cookies with a cup of tea

Website to check out- I don't normally post things like this but I cannot stop checking Jim'll paint it It's actually hilarious. 

Shop/Brand of the week- MinkPink- I love so much for their stuff right now.

Blog post of the week- Note to self- Today is not just another day- It's really easy to let time slip past you when you are in the same routine I just love this idea.

What I'm loving- Searching through etsy for vintage bargains.

This week has gone so quickly I can't believe it's March already. I know I say that every year around the same time but still! I would like it if the year could slow down just a bit. I have tons of things planned over the coming weeks I have a feeling I'm not going to have to have two spare seconds to myself. 


2 comments:

  1. This is what I call an inspirational wall! And an inspirational post by the way! It's so true, experiences are way more valuable than material goods, and they leave memories, feelings and an overall satisfaction that clothes and stuff don't. I mean, we're only excited by a new tshirt for how long, maybe one week? Then it becomes routine. But when we see beautiful new places, it can be a life changing experience. So yes, thanks for reminding me! :D

    ReplyDelete

UA-48791531-1