Monday 4 March 2013

Sample Sale Haul

Every now and again I get lucky and my work has a sample sale that doesn't suck. This week my team (jersey) had a clear out of bought samples (things that were bought from other shops to take inspiration from). I managed to find three tops which I really love for the total bargain price of £7.



 





 Also this month I finally manage to save up enough money to buy myself an Ipad mini something I've wanted for quite while. It's already proving very helpful with staying up to date with blog reading and I've already downloaded several books to read.


I'm totally addicted I can't put it down!



1 comment:

  1. I love the crochet top, the color is really nice!
    I have an iPad as well, and I'm addicted! You have a really great blog, and I'm following now!

    ReplyDelete

UA-48791531-1