Wednesday 21 September 2011

Let's go Dotty

I'm actually really loving this seasons obsession with dalmatian print. I had a bit of 101 dalmatian faze when I was little. I used to watch disney cartoon (not the film) on repeat. I'm certain I own at least on dalmatian cuddly toy. I'm definitely wanting to purchase the topshop knitted jumper and might have to resist from buying everything else to match.




From Top left to right, Knitted dalmatian jumper- Topshop, £60, dalmatian & faux leather shopper- Topshop, £14, faux fur collar sweat- River Island, £30, dalmatian ballet pump- Miss Selfridge, £18, grey dalmatian print clutch- Miss Selfridge, £18, dalmatian button boots- Topshop Unique, £140, dalmatian print scarf- River Island, £22, dalmatian print pill box hat- River Island, £18.

The River Island sweat was on the mannequin in store teamed with red and black vertical striped jeans and it looked so hot.

I'm all packed for the fashion show tonight nervous/excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48791531-1