Friday 6 May 2011

SugarMilk

I Absolutely adore these drawings from artist and designer Pandisaea Decora. She has such talent and a unique style to go with it. I've been thinking a lot recently about how much I'd like to start drawing again but I'm terrified of not being able to draw the things in my head. I know it's ridiculous because you don't get better at something without lots of practice. Personally fashion illustrations and the human figure are one of the most beautiful things to recreate, it's also very difficult as proportions are a nightmare to get right. This lady has clearly got it down to perfection! 

Teresa- Fineliner and marker on A4 marker paper

Margarita- Fineliner and marker on A4 marker paper

Maria- Fineliner and marker on A4 marker paper

Rosa- Fineliner and marker on A4 marker paper

Ariela- Fineliner and marker on A4 marker paper



Check out her website here http://www.sugarmilk.bigcartel.com/

And her Facebook page here http://www.facebook.com/SugarMilk.Art


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48791531-1