Saturday 1 March 2014

Fashion Week Round up


















Here's a few pictures from our adventures at fashion week. We only ended up going to a few shows but  I really enjoyed the ones we did see. One thing I've leant is always have a plan A, a plan B, a plan C and sometimes even a plan D! We had many accidental adventures. I met some awesome people and plan to make it down to London more often and I hope to attend Fashion week again in the future.

Since I've come back I've had a wave of motivation for fashion and feel inspired about possibilities. Meeting so many creative people and seeing them do their thing has really opened a door for me. 




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! You guys are gorgeous as always. Do you know who the woman in glasses with the soft toy hat is?

    ReplyDelete

UA-48791531-1