Monday 17 June 2013

Feeling Foxy

Quite a few weeks a ago now me and my friend Stacey took a trip up the motor-way to Leeds to shoot a collaboration with Helen Peta Storey. Helen is my boyfriends sister and is not only stunningly beautiful herself but also a talented artist. The concept was a roll reversal inspired buy fox hunting depicting the foxes in beautiful gowns. This was captured beautifully by photographer Toria Brightside with whom I have worked with many times before. Stacey Provided the masks and extravagant latex gowns which you can read more about the production of here.

It is rather strange to see pictures of myself where my face is hidden although I think these pictures are beautiful and really sum up the frolicsome feel we were aiming to achieve on the day. 








This was a golden moment from the day and makes me smile every time I watch it 





3 comments:

  1. Last Picture -> Awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pictures! your blog looks very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

UA-48791531-1