Wednesday 6 February 2013

February Wish List

I thought I would start off by doing my February wish list. I've seen so many things I want this month- my bank balance is really suffering. I was hoping to save some of my birthday money but unfortunately it's already nearly all spent! I've already got the Urban decay naked palette and I'm really enjoying creating softer looking make up and it's so useful to have a palette full of natural shades. I've also ordered the buffalo shoes in the top left corner. I've wanted a pair of platform trainers for a while to increased my everyday shoes but I've just not found the right thing. I've decided I'm only going to keep them if I can't live without them as £145 is a pretty extortionate price tag. I love so many things from the new Wildfox clueless collection, I'm trying really hard to pick one thing but it's practically impossible. I do really really love the sunflower dress it would be perfect for the summer. Luckily it's not been released on the UK site yet so I still have a little more time to decide.


1. Urban Decay Naked 2 palette @ Debenhams- £36
2. Diesel oversized sweat @ Asos- £150
3. Buffalo Moonspoon Platforms @ Topshop- £145
4. Leather look skater skirt @ Missguided- £21.99
5. Illuminati necklace @ Urban Outfitters- £14
6. Elephant necklace @ Urban Outfitters- £14
7. Suspender leggings @ Lip service- £36
8. Wildfox grunge daisy dress @ Dolls Kill- £100
9. Star crop top @ asos- £20



No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48791531-1