Thursday 10 November 2011

New Buys

I went shopping the other day with my Mum and two sisters to the Trafford center. I came back with far more than I expected as I thought I was just going to be browsing. My sisters were trying on lots of clothes in H&M and I swear if you stay in that shop long enough you will find something you like. I must have been in there about an hour and a half.


High waisted grey flared skirt- this is an unusual buy for me but I actually love it and can't wait for an opportunity to wear it.

Black Lace cami- This was an absolute bargain so I just had to buy it, I'm planning on layering it with my Topshop harness bra.

Black Knitted sweater- I've needed a new jumper for a while now it is getting to winter and I just can't bring myself to pay Topshop prices. This one is basic but fits lovely and is so cosy.

Jem ring- This ring is big glittery and plastic, what more could a girl want?

Flower headband- I found this lurking in a corner and imagine my delight when at the till I discovered it was a £1 in the sale.



1 comment:

UA-48791531-1