Tuesday 29 November 2011

Day of the dead illustration

I found this gorgeous illustration on tumblr the other day but there was no credit as to who it was drawn by. I really love it and would love to see more of the artists work if anyone knows who it is by?


When I'm settled into the flat I really want to get back on drawing again because seeing things like this inspire me so much.

Thanks to the lovely lady below and a Google image search (which I never knew even existed) you can view more of this persons beautiful illustrations here.


3 comments:

  1. I didn't know the artist, but I did find them with a quick reverse google images search.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow thank you! I've never heard of a google image search before, what a useful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would really love to know as well. it is so beautiful. it reminds me a lot of miwako from parakiss.

    <3 rae

    http://sickbunnyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

UA-48791531-1