Tuesday 27 September 2011

What I wore #1

I said I would do more outfit posts so here's the first one. These were taken last night before we went out to a friends house to play some pool and drink some beer. Sam actually lives a mile and a half away so we did a three mile round trip and I actually feel good for it today. I had a really great nights sleep for the first time in ages. I need to get some more exercise into my routine because having a car makes me really lazy.

I wore this outfit work and then went straight out, I think this dress was a really good buy as it's very versatile and can be dressed up or down.

Polka dot dress- Republic, grey wrap cardigan- Republic, floral leggings- Topshop, Hair flower- Primark, pocket watch pendant- gift, boots- Swear. 





2 comments:

  1. Lookin' forward to see more of your outfits, cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty look! <3 want to see more your outfits!! :]

    ReplyDelete

UA-48791531-1