Monday 4 July 2011

Sleepwalking

Last night me and Jay came in a bit tipsy from a friends party. We went into the kitchen and decided to have some chocolate cake that was on the side. After we finished I noticed on the table there was a top that I asked my sister to get for me when she went to Manchester. I took it upstairs and I went into her room to thank her for getting it for me and to ask where the rest of my change was. Anyway I went back to my room and eventually me and Jay cuddled up in bed and fell asleep.

For some unknown reason I then got up in the middle of the night and went and got my sister a piece of cake. I walked down the stairs, cut the cake and got a glass out of the cupboard. Then I went back up the stairs to her room with the cake and the empty glass, when I got to her room I realised that the light was off in her room so she must have been asleep, so I went back to my room, put the cake and glass on the radiator and went back to bed. I woke up a couple of hours later because I was thirsty and I started looking around the room for a glass to get a drink. When I saw the glass on the side, I noticed the cake next to it. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it. It instantly came back to me, like the memory of a hazy dream. I woke up Jay and showed him what I had done.

I've never sleep walked before or at least never found out and I was really freaked out. Especially as when I was younger I was always very frightened of sleepwalking because I didn't like the idea that I might open the front door and walk out the house into danger. I'm really hoping this is a one off am knackered today as nether me or Jay managed to get back to sleep after the strange event.


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48791531-1