Thursday 30 June 2011

Mini holiday

Tonight I'm going on a mini holiday to Abersoch. It's for my aunt's 60th birthday. I finally bought a pretty dress and I'm going to wear my new Iron Fist shoes. We're going to a really nice restaurant and have family photographs. I'm so excited about staying in my aunts holiday house it's right on the coast and it looks straight out onto the sea. The house it's self its a beautiful modern piece of  Architecture. I'm going to take plenty of pictures to post on my blog when I get back. Hopefully the weather will be nice and sunny and I can lye on the beach and pretend I'm somewhere exotic. I just need to make a check list to check when I get home to make sure I don't forget anything. The day is going really slowwwwly.



Hopefully if we have the money me and Jay will be going back to Abersoch the following weekend to Wakestock except we'll be camping again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48791531-1