Thursday 11 June 2015

Parklife



Outfit Details
Dress- Missguided
Necklace- Missguided
Boots- Doc Marten

It turned out to be a wise idea to wear a long sleeve dress on the Saturday as it was very cold and windy towards the end of the day. Even in the tent the windy blew through and we ended up going home a bit earlier.




Outfit details
Crop Top- Missguided
Skirt- Missguided
Crochet Kimono- Missguided
Boots- Doc marten

Although this is more of a beach outfit than a festival outfit it actually worked well for the Sunday as it was really sunny. Later on when it cooled down I changed my skirt for trousers.


I had the most amazing time ever at Parklife thanks to Missguided. I didn't take my SLR so all of the pictures above are phone pictures (some stole from my friend Dan). I've definitely got the festival bug so I'm now hoping to make it to at least another festival this summer. 

With the weather being so unpredictable it was quite hard to choose what to wear a week beforehand. I think I choose the right options. Although the day started out very sunny on Saturday it quite became very Windy. It started raining about 5pm which was great for James Bay who was playing in one of the tent at the time as everyone rushed in for cover. 

I definitely enjoyed the Sunday more as the weather was so much better and we were able to sit and chill on the grass in the sun for quite a lot of the day. 

I particularly enjoyed Hannah Wants DJ set. We went over to the tent hoping to catch some of her set and it was so packed people were queing to get in the tent. After waiting a while we managed to battle our way in although there were constant streams of people coming out of the crowd and pushing forward to get in so it was quite rough. She played a mixed of current tunes and classic 90's tracks.

Some of the acts we went to see were, Jessie Ware, James Bay, Rudimental, Hannah Wants and Jungle.




5 comments:

  1. I wanted to go the this, this lineup looked pretty good. Really like both of your outfits!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, love the hair too <3

    I have a new post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love your Missguided dress, the sheer fabric is amazing! It's perfect! Sounds like you had an amazing time <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for festival season, looks like you had a great time. Love you co ord set
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice
    follow to follow?
    let me know
    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

UA-48791531-1