Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Double denim






 Images by Anthony Kaye

Shirt- Topshop (similar here)
Shorts- Missguided*
Shoes- Caterpillar

I don’t own a lot of denim but this shirt is one of my favourites. I bought at the beginning of last summer and still wear it loads. I’d really like a pair of bleached out blue denim jeans and a longer shirt to wear to work.

Me and my boyfriend went looking for new blog shoot locations at the weekend and a few cool new spots. I love a nice distressed wall!

Why is the weather at the moment summer all week and miserable all weekend?? At least in Manchester this seems to be the case. I want to wear summer clothes now! This week has been mega hectic but there are lots of exciting things on the horizon for me.


11 comments:

  1. You look insane as always!

    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little bit afraid of double denim but love this outfit. You look awesome :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit!! I love the denim on denim idea :)
    PS... you hair are amazing!!

    xCx
    http://christinapirate.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love double denim at the moment, loving your shirt as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! I hope you get some summer weather soon :)

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look! Double Denim is such a strong look to go for! <3 Love it <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this!! you are soo pretty! x
    http://loveheartsandprettyflowers.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your killer outfits. The way you put things together always always look good. You have the WOW that is Wanted.

    ReplyDelete

UA-48791531-1