Thursday 4 December 2014

Different shades of grey




Images by Anthony Kaye

Body- Yayer
Jacket- H&M
Shoes- ASOS
Necklace- Urban Outfitters

We took these pictures outside a pub and the orange glow on my face is from a nearby flood light. I actually quite like the effect. It's been very frustrating the past few weeks with it going dark so early it's hard to find the time to take pictures while it's still light enough.

I've been incorporating more dressy items into my wardrobe recently in preparation for the festive season. I really like the fit of this skirt although unfortunately it is very tight on my waist so I would recommend getting a size up it you're thinking of buying it.

I've also shared a link to my necklace as a few people have asked me where it's from.






13 comments:

  1. Wow I just love that necklace!! Need to get my hands on this and your outfit is gorgeous <3

    www.krystelcouture.com | £100 Christmas Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a unique style. I absolutely love the skirt! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gorgoues! Loving the hair - this outfit is really awesome, love the shoes!

    ROSALINDIS// http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is so cool!

    XO CHAMA FASHION
    www.chamafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your look !

    https://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love this outfit! You have a great look!

    Vanessa x
    TooClothesForComfort

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, you look like you should be in Clueless or something!

    Rags of Love-Alternative London Fashion and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore those shoes, I've had my eye on them for a while now - I may cave now the sales are starting! x

    ReplyDelete

UA-48791531-1