Tuesday 21 October 2014

Staring at the stars jumpsuit





Images by Toria Brightside

Jumpsuit- Urban Outfitters
Shoes- ASOS
Cardigan- Topshop (similar here)

I very nearly didn't keep this jumpsuit but I'm pleased I did. It's a little short in the leg so I've decided to make it into a more cropped length. I love the bright colours and the fact it can be dressed up or down. I feel kind of sad summer is over but Autumn is very beautiful and thankfully this year not particularly cold. Lots of things to look forward to particularly Halloween!!


17 comments:

  1. You look good !
    I like your jacket :)

    withoutanyweight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your look!

    Love x
    http://liquorrlips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore this look!! Really love all the different colours! So glad i found your blog! you have a new follower! x


    CLAIRELOUISE

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look stunning girl! love the hair & outfit

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jumpsuit looks awesome on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good thing you kept that jumpsuit because its pretty dope!

    xx E∆
    LietoDie

    ReplyDelete
  7. The jumpsuit has such a fab print!

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beaut! The jumpsuit has such a vintage vibe and I love your hair (I wanted to dip mine with a lilac-y wash but its too short at the moment!) xx

    Viva Epernay | Benefit Advent Calendar Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're stunning. Would love it if you could check out my latest look book! And maybe follow each other too?
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete

UA-48791531-1