Wednesday 25 September 2013

Insta Diary

| The last sunny day | Aubergine Pizzas | Photoshoot make up | Shooting with Jenni Byron |
| Another trip to Leicester | Wardrobe sort out | Beautiful sky | Fallowfield sunset |
| Fire works | Unicorn Cholton | Heathy cooking | Pizza |

A few spinets of what I've been up to recently. It's certainly being an eventful few weeks. I shot with Jennifer byron a couple of weeks ago. The weather was awful and we sheltered under umbrellas and bridges whilst waiting for periods dry enough to shoot. I've already had the pictures back and I can't wait to share them.   

I had my massive wardrobe sort out and definitely got rid of 25% of my clothes so now I really do feel like I've got nothing to wear! It was driving me crazy when I went to find something to wear in the morning and having to wade through tons of stuff I know longer even consider wearing. I've not gotten round to putting things on Ebay just yet. I have a feeling it's going to take a while.  

I've been cooking a lot of different things recently. I've been trying to eat as healthily as possible and trying new things. We also went to Unicorn in Cholton a vegan heath food shop. I could have easily spent all my money in there. They sell huge bags of nuts/seeds/cereals which is just what I've been looking for.  



2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and I'm obsessed! Awesome style (:

    http://thegirlwithone-eye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos! Followed you c: I know it's horrid to ask but follow back maybe? I've just started out!
    Abi x
    www.lerevasser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

UA-48791531-1