Friday 22 February 2013

A week summary



What I'm listening to- CKY Vol 1 and reliving my youth.

What I'm wearing- Blue lips vest from river and DIYed studded shorts

What I'm thinking- I don't want to go to the dentist this afternoon for my check up because I know I'm going to have to have at least a few fillings and I'm terrified of the drill

What I want- This Rottweiler Tee which is a similar version to the Givenchy on but it's unfortunitly sold out already in my size and these garter leggings

Highlight of the week- Selling almost enough things on Ebay to finally be able to afford an Ipad mini

What I'm looking forward to- Spending the whole weekend with my boy 


What I've been designing- 80's Geometric prints

What I'm reading- Hells Angels by Hunter S Thompson. I've been reading this for a few weeks now. I think I'm a really slow reader. I'm hoping to get it finished soon so I can start something new.

I can't get enough of- Breaded mushrooms with garlic dip

Website to check out- http://www.positivityblog.com- It's a little bit cheesy in places but I find some of the posts really helpful and really do help to keep your mind upbeat.

What I'm watching- We're part way through watching Century of the self a fascinating documentary about Sigmund Freud and psychoanalysis used to control the masses

Shop/Brand of the week- Drop Dead Clothing- loving some of their new graphic tees

Blog to check out- Don't know how I've not discovered this girl before but I love her style and she has blue hair just like me.

Blog post of the week- This woodland engagement shoot- I recently started reading a lot of wedding blogs (I know what am I thinking) and I just can't get over how beautiful and romantic these images are.

What I'm loving- Jersey skater skirts and flat form shoes

I had this idea of doing a weekly summary post before I stopped blogging in the Summer so I thought it would be a cool new feature I could do since I've got back on the blogging band wagon. I thought it would be interesting to share some of my favourite links/interests/thoughts I've found recently. Although I can't  guarantee I'll have the time to do it every week. What has everyone else been up to this week? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48791531-1