Friday 30 December 2011

What I wore #7

The past couple of days I've been away in the lake district with my family. I was slightly disappointed with the lack of snow and replacement of rain but still managed to have a lovely time and a bit of a rest. I put myself on an internet ban which didn't exactly go to plan. Dinner on the first night ended up taking 2 and a half hours so I ended up having a sneaky online check but other than that I did pretty well. I've got some more beautiful pictures to come which I'll post another day.

I shared a room with my sister Charlotte who just got a new camera for Christmas so these pictures are courtesy of her with editing by me.

Knitted Dress- All saints, Velvet Leggings- Topshop, Purple Boots- Doc Martens, Cross Necklace- Topshop, Latex cross hair clip- Eustratia






3 comments:

  1. you look amazing! awww love the hair clip :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think so, too. the hair clip is great :)
    i hope you had a great time at the lake district, even if it rained...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! You look marvelous. Xx
    How do you get the hair so messy and cute? Perfect color, wish I could dye it like that, but if I do I will get fired =(

    ReplyDelete

UA-48791531-1