Thursday 8 December 2011

Style: Midi Skirts

I love midi/pencil skirts at the moment. If I hadn't put myself on a spending ban for Christmas and the flat I would be majorly stocking up on them right now. I've put a few on my Christmas list so hopefully Santa will bring me some. Here's a few of my favourites from the high street. I think they look good with Doc martens, a t-shirt and cropped blazer for a casual work look.


From left to right: Milano pencil skirt- Topshop (£30), Brown leopard print pencil skirt- River Island (£20), Grey ponti pencil skirt- River Island (£25)



From left to right: Velvet midi pencil skirt- Topshop (£34), Leather high shine pencil skirt- River Island (£70), Black lace pencil skirt- River Island (£22)

From left to right: Black peplum pencil skirt- River Island (£22), Spot pencil skirt- Topshop (£38), Black tailored side split pencil skirt- River Island (£25) 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48791531-1