Tuesday 8 November 2011

November Wish List

I've been a bit quiet on the blogging front for the past week, this is due to having an influx of graphic design projects I've been concentrating on.

Here's my November wishlist. I'm probably not going to be buying myself anything anytime soon as Christmas is creeping up on us pretty fast and I'm starting to save some money and think about things that other people might like. It doesn't help that people at work keep declaring how they have finished all their Christmas shopping. A month ago I was impressed that I had already sorted two presents but now, having not bought another thing I'm drastically falling behind. 

I'll probably buy myself the boots and possibly the coat seen as I've been lusting after it for so long but maybe the rest can go on my Christmas list.


1. Vintage camera- Having fallen in love with 35mm film cameras I'm already looking at getting another one to add to my collection. I haven't decided on one as yet but I'd like something that is a lot older and possibly lower quality and takes a more grainy picture than the pentax K1000 I have now.

2. Pearls & Bow dress- £30 from Topshop.

3. Fluffy Jumper- £18 from Afflecks

4. Velvet Harness Corset- £30 from Topshop. Even though I've just bought the bra version which is incredibly similar I love the shape so much I'd like this one too.

5. Purple Doc Martens- £70 from Afflecks. I have been wanting a pair of Doc Martens for ages but just haven't been able to decide on what colour to get. Finally decided I wanted this pair when I saw them in a shop in London which unfortunately didn't stock my size, luckily I found them cheaper in Afflecks in Manchester

6. Leopard Angora Hat- £10 from F&F. The one pictured is actually from Topshop but I found a lighter coloured one which is nicer from Tesco.

7. Silver Metallic Skirt- £20 from River Island. I'm so annoyed when I saw this skirt I had already bought the black version. I really like the midi length skirt for this season it's so easy to wear I might have to get this one too, although I'm not sure how easy this one will be to wear.

8. Flower Vine Headband- £14 from Topshop- I bought another flower headband from Topshop last month and I love it so much I'd really like another one. It's a good replacement for my bow headbands I can't live without.

9. Tweed Faux Fur Collar Boyfriend Coat- £110 from Topshop. I've wanted this coat for ages but I'm still hesitant to get it because the reviews on the website say it's too lightweight for a winter coat and I feel the cold quite badly

10. Leg Warmers- £12.99 from H&M. I thought these would look nice with the boots and be nice and cosy for winter.

11. Tequila Star Inverted Oversized Cross Necklace- £35 from Frank Boutique on Asos Market place. I've been after a perspex cross necklace for ages but I'm not sure if this one is a little over priced.

12. Galaxy Extraterrestrial Futura Plugs- £10 from BMA on Etsy.






3 comments:

  1. I'm putting together my own wishlist right this moment, but I don't think I can buy as much as I want to either because of christmas :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2,4,5 and 10 - these are what i want! *__*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tastes! I'm supposed to be blogging about my wishlist too but I'm kinda putting it off. haha.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

UA-48791531-1