Thursday 4 August 2011

The Detachable collar

I've seen these things cropping up all over the place this year but never really took any notice until now. They keep coming up on my tumblr feed and today they are in the new ASOS catalogue.


Me and my friend at work have been discussing all morning the best one to create a DIY one, patterns have been scoured and research done, and I am definitely making one of these.






They are the perfect extra accessory to go with anything really, glam up a t-shirt, smarten a dress, or double up over a shirt. I've loved my peter pan collar shirts and dresses and this is a new way to add one on to anything.


I need to get sewing, the customisations are endless!


As well as this I love all the alternations on the bow tie, like this cute one from Topshop


And this bow brooch from Asos







No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48791531-1