Tuesday 26 July 2011

Banner Design Beverley Crawford

Last week Beverley asked me to design a banner for her new website after seeing my blog banner. I was incredibly flatter to be asked and quite excited. I've done a few banner designs before included the 
Violaceous Latex opening page here http://www.violaceouslatex.co.uk.

She sent me a few images of the kind of style she wanted and she said she wanted to have a pin up feel with swallows, while keeping it looking professional.

This is what I came up with for her-  



I created this banner in illustrator using swallow images and draw vector flourishes and shapes. She picked the lighter grey colourway. I'm looking forward to see this up on her site. 

Beverley did my make up for one of the shoots I did with Toria Brightside and she did an amazing job, you can check out her work here- http://www.modelmayhem.com/bevcrawfordmakeup

If you would like me to design a banner for your site or blog please email me at Amberdennett33@googlemail.com. My rates are very reasonable. I'd love some more mini creative projects like this to work on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48791531-1