Tuesday 5 July 2011

Abersoch Part 2- The Party

Some more pictures from my very sunny weekend in Abersoch for my Aunts 60th birthday. The top pictures were taken by the photographer and the bottom ones were taken by me. Next time I need to spend more time on the beach, I only managed to squeeze in a 10 minute paddling window. The restaurant we ate in was so nice, I was a little bit worried the food would be a bit beyond me but it was actually gorgeous, I had Brill and Scallops. I had such a lovely weekend I'm so glad that I have such a nice family I feel very very lucky. We all have our ups and downs but at the end of the day we were more than happy to be in each others company this weekend.

This me with my three sisters, I love this picture so much I need one for my wall <3

My Mum, Dad, three sisters and I

This is my whole family or at least a large part of it. Cousin, Aunt, Uncle, Nana, Granddad, Mum, Dad and three Sisters.

Sophie & Charlotte

Gaby, Sophie, Alex, Charlotte and I

Me and my Mum

Me in the very posh toilets

Setting off chinese sky lanterns

Off into the night across the sea


Can't wait to go back to Abersoch next weekend. I'm so excited about going to another festival. Some of my favourite bands are playing. I'm particularly excited about seeing Nero, Chase & Status, Sub Focus and Modestep. I just hope it doesn't rain. Packing commences tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-48791531-1